the butterfly package
Venue Hire Only
Package & Pricing Information
Monday – Thursday only
Venue Hire, 9am – midnight
Please note Catering is additional and starts at £39pp
Coordination, Décor and Styling are additional costs to consider
Please note: = Elsham Gardens and Country Park access is additional at £5.75 per person
Say your vows in our Garden Room or The Barn or in our purpose built licensed pavilion, enjoy reception drinks and canapes on our beautiful decking. Add a little light entertainment in the background to create your chosen ambience. In beautiful surroundings, accompanied by your closest friends and family, enjoy an intimate gathering in a relaxed atmosphere.
“Your wedding, Your way”
A Bride Beautiful Duty Manager to oversee the placement of your venue decorations, meet your suppliers and oversee your day
Regular organised open events to re-visit our award-winning venue and show around your family, friends and chosen suppliers
We are more than just a wedding venue; our friendliness, quality and professionalism are the key to our success. We are a small team, but we love the big moments! We are super proud to be an award-winning Wedding Events Team at the beautiful Elsham Gardens and Country Park wedding venue, offering impeccable customer service, plus a totally unique host of extras.
Outside spaces around the Elsham Estate
• Our Pergola entrance: a beautiful purpose-built wedding entrance through which your guests enter our beautiful venue, complete with festoon lighting to greet your evening guests, and which leads to our decking area.
• The Decking: adjoined to our Garden Room and overlooking the tranquil lake, this beautiful outside area has comfy rattan seating and parasols and is the perfect spot to enjoy the beautiful views whilst sipping on cocktails
• The Garden Room: complete with its own bar where guests can mingle before your ceremony. This beautiful space is also perfect for intimate ceremonies, or to use as a chill-out area for those uncles and aunties that want a cosy, quiet space in the evening to catch up on their gossip
• The Grade II listed Barn: which seats up to 100 guests for dining or 200 for your evening celebrations underneath its draped, fairy light-lit wooden beams
•Ground floor luxury restrooms (including disabled toilet and baby changing facility) located at the rear of the wedding barn, they feature a large dressing table and chairs, complimentary toiletries and the space to be able to swing your beautiful princess wedding dress!
• Our Exclusive Wedding Garden: with our stunning outdoor wedding pavilion overlooking the grand lake: a truly magical place for your ceremony, post-ceremony drinks and games.
• Photo Opportunities: Our exclusive wedding gardens offer simply beautiful natural backdrops for your wedding portraits.
• Fairy-lit trees and down lights in the exclusive gardens and courtyard, designed to create a magical, evening setting
• Car park for 50 cars
Catering & bar areas
• Purpose built bar units with our in-house bar services: in both our Garden Room and The Barn, our bars are fully stocked and professionally staffed from the minute your guests arrive until 11pm
• Availability of our exclusive catering services: ( additional cost) and in-house catering services – comes fully equipped for your event with all Table linen, crockery, cutlery and glassware for your drinks reception and wedding breakfast; this will save you a considerable amount of time and money hiring in items.
Furniture & Decoration
A choice of – depending on your requirements
• Trestle tables 6ft x 2.5ft (x20): (not suitable for use without tablecloths) perfect for ceremonies, for dining, or using outside in our exclusive wedding gardens
• Round 6ft Dining tables: (x10) our round tables are 6ft and can seat up to 12 guests if necessary and allow for table decorations or sharing dishes.
• Trestle Tables 6ft x 4ft (x14): these are ideal for our banquet set ups, giving ample space for guests place settings and an abundance of table decorations
• Tables – Semi Circles (x11): these are ideal to make smaller 5 ft round tables, or for the intimate table for 2. They can also be used for the guest book table or cake table
• Dining chairs: 100 pretty Chiavari chairs, with ivory seat pads
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.