the nightingale package
Package & Pricing Information
6hr Venue Hire, for Ceremony, Reception Drinks, Photographs and Wedding Breakfast
Available – Monday to Thursday and Sunday
Includes On the Day Coordination and Venue Styling
Please note Catering is additional and starts at £39pp
Also note there is no evening reception ( dancing and DJ)
The perfect wedding package for couples wanting a shorter day
Say your vows in our Garden Room or The Barn or in our purpose built licensed pavilion, enjoy reception drinks and canapes on our beautiful decking. Add a little light entertainment in the background to create your chosen ambience. In beautiful surroundings, accompanied by your closest friends and family, enjoy an intimate gathering in a relaxed atmosphere.
“Your wedding, Your way”
A suggested timeline could be
4pm guest arrival,
4.30pm you say your I do’s,
5pm Drinks, Canapes and Photographs,
7pm Guest seated for your Wedding Breakfast, followed by speeches and toast and mingle until 10pm with light background entertainment.
Included as standard:
• Venue hire of a Grade II listed building for your ceremony,
• Full wedding styling and décor for your ceremony.
• Dedicated on-the-day wedding coordinator
• three-month and four-week planning meets
• Individual, personalised ceremony timeline of your wedding day
• Wedding rehearsal and venue check
• Fully staffed in-house bar (bottle bar only in the Garden Room)
• Use of our exclusive wedding garden and exclusive decking area overlooking the lake.
• Plus our one wedding policy ensures that you won’t bump into another bride and groom on your special day!
• Catering is an additional cost starting at £39 per head
Please note: The final working week of December and first week of January during our end of year shutdown will incur peak pricing tariff, as will Easter
May, June July and August will be charged at peak prices