the peacock package
Our Luxury Package
10% discount Monday – Thursday
The Peacock Package
Enjoy a smooth, stress-free wedding planning journey with my experienced team, bespoke venue styling and the delightful flavours created by our exclusive catering partner Chris, Our Chef. ( Catering additional cost) We even include a DJ and fully staffed bars in our luxury package so you can relax, with the peace of mind that the essential elements of your day are all taken care of.
We are more than just a wedding venue; our friendliness, quality and professionalism are the key to our success. We are a small team, but we love the big moments! We are super proud to be an award-winning Wedding Events Team at the beautiful Elsham Gardens and Country Park wedding venue, offering impeccable customer service, plus a totally unique host of extras.
Though your catering choices are an additional cost, we do understand that quality catering is critical to the smooth running of your big day; choosing a caterer can be stressful and time consuming, which is why we have our very own exclusive in-house caterer, Chris Sharpe, Our Chef. Chris shares our commitment to excellence and integrity and offers a bespoke catering experience for you and your guests based around the style of food you want for your special day. Choose from a social sharing banquet served on platters and boards or bespoke formal restaurant-style dining menus. Chris will use her years of knowledge and expertise to guide you. She is passionate, approachable, and ready to meet, talk over, taste and ultimately create your perfect menu.
The Peacock Package includes:
• From 9am the day prior to your Big Day until midday the day after the wedding.
• Fairy Godmother Co-ordination: We are here on-site co-ordinating your day from the minute the first supplier arrives to the moment the last guest leaves.
• Planning Meetings: We include a 12 month consultation luncheon at a venue within 20 miles of Elsham Gardens and Country Park and then our 6-month, 3 month and 4-week consultations here at the beautiful Elsham Gardens and Country Park. Your very own Fairy Godmother will create your wedding from scratch from your individual wedding day timeline, personalising each aspect. Working by
your side they will establish the running order of your wedding day. Our dedicated Admin team contact your suppliers, chase
insurances, and confirm timings to ensure your day is exactly what you are expecting.
• Bespoke, personalised Styling: All our styling is lovingly created by our team from a huge supply of on-site décor stock, which is always on trend. Your very own Fairy Godmother will invite you into our Aladdin’s cave of décor to discuss and design your wedding styling for your special day, allowing you to fully show off your individual personalities and the unique journey that brought you together as a couple.
• A choice of 7 of our luxury add-on items – please see link below.
• Exclusive Couples’ Planning Portal: We create your very own personalised planning website, full of hints and tips, guidelines, and calendars for a stress-free wedding planning journey. We are incredibly proud of this unique service.
• Facebook member group: Access to our exclusive Facebook group, a group full of useful tips, tricks, knowledge and advice for anyone on their wedding planning journey. Helping you suss out what the next step is, giving advice on design and trends
• Rehearsal and venue check: Wedding Rehearsal; we hold a rehearsal for you and your wedding party the day before your Big Day, so you can set your mind at ease about seating arrangements, music choices and get those last-minute nerves out of the way.
• Evening disco and DJ: with fitted professional lighting and sound equipment based on the balcony overlooking the barn
• Gardens and Country Park: Use of our beautiful gardens and courtyard in the country park (until dusk) including exclusive areas for yourself and your guests.
Outside spaces around the Elsham Estate
• Our Pergola entrance: a beautiful purpose-built wedding entrance through which your guests enter our beautiful venue, complete with festoon lighting to greet your evening guests, and which leads to our decking area.
• The Decking: adjoined to our Garden Room and overlooking the tranquil lake, this beautiful outside area has comfy rattan seating and parasols and is the perfect spot to enjoy the beautiful views whilst sipping on cocktails
• The Garden Room: complete with its own bar where guests can mingle before your ceremony. This beautiful space is also perfect for intimate ceremonies, or to use as a chill-out area for those uncles and aunties that want a cosy, quiet space in the evening to catch up on their gossip
• The Grade II listed Barn: which seats up to 120 guests for dining or 200 for your evening celebrations underneath its draped, fairy light-lit wooden beams
• …And then there’s our luxury loos! Ground floor luxury restrooms (including disabled toilet and baby changing facility) located at
the rear of the wedding barn, they feature a large dressing table and chairs, complimentary toiletries and the space to be able to swing your beautiful princess wedding dress!
• Our Exclusive Wedding Garden: with our stunning outdoor wedding pavilion overlooking the grand lake: a truly magical place for your ceremony, post-ceremony drinks and games
• Photo Opportunities: Our exclusive wedding gardens offer simply beautiful natural backdrops for your wedding portraits.
• Fairy-lit trees and down lights in the exclusive gardens and courtyard, designed to create a magical, romantic evening setting
• Car park for 50 cars
Catering & bar areas
• Purpose built bar units with our in-house bar services: in both our Garden Room and The Barn, our bars are fully stocked and professionally staffed from the minute your guests arrive until 11pm
• Availability of our exclusive catering services: ( additional cost) – Our exclusive caterer and in-house catering services – comes fully equipped for your event with all Table linen, crockery, cutlery and glassware for your drinks reception and wedding breakfast; this will save you a considerable amount of time and money hiring in items.
Furniture & Decoration
• Trestle tables 6ft x 2.5ft (x20): (not suitable for use without tablecloths) perfect for ceremonies, for dining, or using outside in our exclusive wedding gardens
• Round 6ft Dining tables: (x10) our round tables are 6ft and can seat up to 12 guests if necessary and allow for table decorations or sharing dishes.
• Trestle Tables 6ft x 4ft (x14): these are ideal for our banquet set ups, giving ample space for guests place settings and an abundance of table decorations
• Tables – Semi Circles (x11): these are ideal to make smaller 5 ft round tables, or for the intimate table for 2. They can also be used for the guest book table or cake table
• Dining chairs: 100 pretty Chiavari chairs, with ivory seat pads.
Jan, Feb, Mar & Nov
Apr, Sept, Oct & Dec
May, June July & Aug
Jan, Feb, Mar & Nov
Apr, Sept, Oct & Dec
May, June July & Aug
connect with us
Genius in more ways than one. https://t.co/MESgd6uxyk
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/32/d820557428/htdocs/app820557764/wp-content/plugins/feed-them-social/feeds/instagram/class-fts-instagram-feed.php on line 539